September 7, 2014

Budapest

Buda and Pest are fantastic places to visit.  We didn't have as much time to see all there is to see because of the flight problems we experienced getting here.  Alas, we leave tomorrow for Vienna.

This photo shows the view from our hotel of the sunrise here in Budapest.  You can see St. Stephen Basilica in the background.



We have walked miles and miles here, eaten well and enjoyed concerts too.  I'm still uploading photos to Dropbox and plan to post more about our journey here...once we return home.  I've already lost track of what day it is - how is that possible?!







3 comments:

Jeanie said...

It looks lovely. I can't wait to see more photos!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I REALLY need to add Budapest to my bucket list :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow - fabulous shot.