December 28, 2021

Playing Catch Up...

I can hardly believe I haven't posted since August - where has the time gone?!  My husband is now home from the hospital and rehab.  Slowly but surely I have found my way back to my studio, but haven't blogged about my progress.

I've been working on small projects - something I can do when I have a few minutes to spare.

Reluctant Angels







Christmas Paintings - gifts for caretakers (6x8 w/o frame) - acrylics







Three Wise Women (3 heads - one body)
Polymer clay, cardboard, plaster wrap, wire, aluminum foil, beads, Apoxie sculpt, acrylic paint





















2 comments:

ashok said...

Happy to see your post after some time Pat. Good to hear you are back on your creativity. Some lovely art works... Have a great new year!

Jeanie said...

Welcome back. Small projects are good projects, especially when you have a lot on your plate. And I love these. The faces have such charm and it was fun seeing your process. The paintings are lovely. I'm grateful your husband is home from rehab and I hope that things continue to improve in the new year. Happy Christmas Week, Pat, and Happy New Year, too.