July 11, 2014

Beach Finds...

I came across this catamaran on my weekly beach walk.  I'd love to borrow it and take it for a ride - except I have no idea how to operate such a thing!  I remember years ago when Richard and I first started dating, we went to Mexico for vacation and rented one.  We did not know how to turn it around.  Luckily,  Jose who rented the catamaran to us was keeping an eye on us (more likely the catamaran) and guided us back to shore.  It was fun - at least we thought so.  I don't know how Jose felt about it.



Linking to:
Friday My Town Shoot Out
Friday Finds
Friday Photo Journal
Weekly Top Shot



8 comments:

Sarah Huizenga said...

What a lovely find. Not enough surface between me and the water though.

Tamar SB said...

Looks like its ready for an adventure out on the open seas!

Unknown said...

Love that shot. This is Peggy with a different blog. had to make a change. Glad to be back.

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely and creative photo ~ thanks, ^_^

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Ruth Kelly said...

I am with you, I have no idea how to operate one but I would love to ride on one at least once.

Karen said...

I think I'd prefer a closed boat! Fun shot, nice processing.

Lmkazmierczak said...

An idyllic summer find♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/imposing/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming by sharing your creative photography on the Weekly Top Shot, #143!