April 6, 2012

Hanging out to dry...

If you know me at all, you know I love a challenge.  Branson at My Reflection of Something suggested that I join this week's Edit Me Challenge.  I didn't think I'd have the time, but obviously I did!

One of my favorite things to take pictures of is laundry hanging on a line.  In the community where I live, this is not allowed.  It's commonplace in Europe, however, and that's where I took most of the pictures in my collection.  Careful editing allowed me to "cut these clothes out" and hang them up to dry.  I hope the rain holds off for a bit...

A big soft brush loaded with black was applied over the edges of the composite layer; gassian blur at 190.0 pixel radius added.



Linking to:

3 comments:

ashok said...

nice work Pat!

Lisa Gordon said...

Just my opinion Pat, but I truly think this is one of your very best.
Beautifully done!
I wish you a wonderful holiday.

Kia said...

Cool work! :)
Have a lovely Monday!