August 24, 2012

Art in Stitches Reception

Truly, my friend Betty Keigler, and I are driving to DeLand FL.  We're going to the opening reception of "Art in Stitches" at the Florida Museum of Women Artists.  I am thrilled to be part of this exhibition.


The exhibit opens on August 24 and runs through November 10, 2012.  Please join us!

The participating artists are:  
Katherine K. Allen, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 
Connie Enzmann-Forneris, Gainesville, FL, 
Jayne Bentley Gaskins, Fernandina Beach, FL, 
Valerie Goodwin, Tallahassee, FL 
Pat Kumicich, Naples, FL, 
Eleanor McCain, Shalimar, FL, 
Maya Schonenberger, Miami, Fl, 
Amy Vigilante, Gainesville, FL, 
Barbara W. Watler, Plantation, FL

"Antique Farewell" texture courtesy of Pixel Art Photo Dust

Linking to: 






6 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

LOVE that car - seriously cool

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!!!! Take lots of photos!!

Anonymous said...

I just checked the map and the museum website....Deland is about 2 hours east of me and the exhibition will be until Nov...so thanks for the heads up because I am going to take a trip there once the weather cools down.

bohemiannie! art said...

Looks like you're in great company. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

love the background!

Connie said...

Congratulations on the art show!!!
I just found your blog and I love your work.
I am your newest follower.
Keep smiling, Connie :)