March 13, 2017

She hears...

I can hardly believe it's been over one month since I posted to my blog.  Life gets in the way - working on a quilt; then there are taxes to deal with.  Also, my husband and I spent quite a bit of time talking to our financial advisor and estate attorney.  It's exhausting.

On my walk yesterday morning all I could think about was I want to paint something! and so today I did.

The background is acrylic - the foreground oil paints...I have a theme in mind - will share that once this baby is finished.

I started this piece a couple of weeks ago - my second oil painting.  I must tell you that I love this one.  She's entitled "She has a big heart (and nose)!"


I'm loving the process...


Linking to:


2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Oh Pat, that first face in particular has such wonderful soul. You can see deep into his heart.

Lux G. said...

Those face details are just amazing!
Good job!