June 30, 2020

Brush Cut II

These crazy days of COVID-19 - businesses are slowly opening up again. 

My hair dresser, Laura, was so considerate while her business was closed.  She delivered to me a hair coloring kit complete with mixed dye, gloves and applicator brush.  I managed to color my own hair - at least it didn't look like my hair was floating on top of my head anymore.  This Friday I have an appointment with Laura at her salon.  I noticed the applicator brush sitting in my studio begging me to do something nice for Laura.

What else could I do - I had to make a her an art doll!



I'm currently waiting for the clay to dry.  I'll take photos once this piece is painted.

2 comments:

My Tata's Cottage said...

What thoughtful friends you have and your creative heart always shines through. THanks for sharing and stay safe and happy. HUGS

ashok said...

creative!