June 28, 2018

These Divas Rock!!

After finding a Swartz Creek kindness rock in my yard a couple of weeks ago, I was inspired to paint some of my own.

I invited friends over to join me in the studio and have some fun - and it was!  I was lucky to get a deal on a bag of open rocks at Home Depot.  After washing them up, we were good to go.


I painted these four rocks.  The red heart was "hidden" in plain sight on a bench at the community park near where I live.  This morning, I felt a thrill of fear and excitement as undercover of dark, I placed the yellow bird in our neighborhood.  I need to think about where to place the two remaining - the beach would be the obvious choice for the beach umbrella, but the face, oh that face, it's going to be hard to give up!  One of my friends made a special FB page, "These Divas Rock" and hopefully the finders of our little treasures will post them to that FB page.





My friends kept busy - we ate pizza, drank wine and painted rocks!









1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I may have to do a little rock painting this summer. I would spend hours with my cousin Patty as kids, painting every rock we came in contact with. This looks like such fun.