October 21, 2014

The Mad Hatter...

We were watching some folk singers perform in Budapest and along came this woman.   I watched her for quite a while. She looked like she was trying to make up her mind - should she stay and watch the entertainment or not?  Where would she sit?    She did stay - sat a few seats away from us.  I took a lot of photos of her.  I love her hat and sense of style.  I could never pull this outfit off in a million years.

Texture added over top of my original photo.  Mouse Over to see original.

Linking to:

13 comments:

stevebethere said...

It's sort of a lampshade style :-)

Have a lamptastic week :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the colours and style!

Donna Hopkins said...

Yes, I would be compelled to take her photo as well. I love to see people express themselves - and her darling outfit tells a lot about her. Your edit is fabulous - lowering the saturation of the colors draws the focus to her style - the hat, the handbag, the lines of her clothing. Intriguing!

Jeanne said...

It is so interesting how some folks like this can just catch your eye. Looks to me as if she is looking back at you too.

Jeanie said...

I do like her style. I have no sense of style so she just seems like a rock star!

CarolHart said...

she does have a great style. Great post-processing work!

csuhpat1 said...

Nice hat.

carol l mckenna said...

Very British look to her ~ creative shot!

Happy Week to you.
artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Anonymous said...

That's some hat. I like your edit.

abrianna said...

I like her bag. I see why you wanted to photograph her-she does have style.

EarlK said...

Wonderful. Your transformation of the image really makes the woman much more interesrting. The original colors are too bright for her. The muted colors are just perfect. She looks like someone interesting to know.

Inspired By June said...

My first thought was Mary Poppins. This lady would have been perfect in the "feed the birds" scene - great shot!

Molly said...

I LOVE this ladies style... she totally rocks the look and I want those tights

Mollyxxx